School has been taking over my life this past month. SERIOUSLY, I feel like the three months of doing nothing has turned my brain into mush and made me forget how to actually think
. It makes me sad because thinking is one of my favourtie pastimes :(
anyway, I feel like I should post in bullet points lately because no way can I write a post about the past month in a cohesive manner.
1. Inception. Inception fandom, how so awesome? seriously, ( I am finding good fic everyday )
and that's only the fic I've read in the past few days. If I included every fic I've read that I really, really liked, this list would be very, very long. if you're curious for more, just comment. I'd be happy to sift through my bookmarks.
2. late, but this video( Krim Outtakes from Yankee Stadium )
KRIM! KAB! Kris being a gentleman and picking up Jim's notes after he dropped them for the 20842 time! (obvious much, Jim?)
3. people on twitter have reignited my love for football and, strangely, the Beckhams
. I forgot how Victoria says the most hilariously inappropriate things sometimes
and David is quietly snarky. and babiiiieeees <333
4. I still don't really know how to feel about Eminem asking Rihanna to basically sing a refrain on a song about domestic violence but ugh, this song is so good. ( and so is the music video. which features Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan )
5. Just found this article
on Guardian Football about Rooney clashing with SAF. hahahahaha HE JUST WANTS TO PLAY FOR HIS COUNTRY, OKAY. Seriously, though. It's why I love that little dude so much. He just can't say no to his country (and club, too).
6. Watched Salt last night. I want to see Angelina Jolie in action movies all the time now. She's just so good
at it. (No, I haven't seen Mr and Mrs Smith. what? I just don't go out a lot, okay.)
7. I really want this hoodie
but I just can't justify spending that amount of money for an item of clothing + shipping ;_______________; /whine
8. ( ...I just stumbled over this video of Lissie covering Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness :O ...:DDDD )
(and I can't stop listening to the Lissie and Ellie Goulding collaboration on Everywhere I Go from the same festival. yes, STILL. here, have an mp3.
I really should go and get this lady's album from somewhere.)
...aaaaaaaand now I have to get back to studying. /o\ oh, and eating. I keep forgetting that getting proper nutrients at appropriate mealtimes is an essential part of life /o\/o\/o\